- Updated On:
- April 8, 2022
Levent 5 project is one of the latest and most prestigious residential projects in the most vibrant district of Istanbul.
Levent is one of the main business districts in Istanbul where most of the commercial glass buildings (plaza) are located there.
Its unique location and rich facilities make it an important investment opportunity and offers a “better life” through its social facilities and beautiful gardens. 200 different species of more than 2000 trees are planted in the complex to make social life in harmony with nature.
The project Location
- It is located in the new axis of Levent district, the most important place in Istanbul.
- It is located on the TEM highway, at the Ali Beykoy junction.
- It is located at the starting point of the European side and the connecting roads leading to the new Istanbul Airport and the Eurasia Tunnel.
- The metro station there is an important and new intersection point for other metro lines.
- The complex is located on an area of 515,977 m2 consisting of 24 separate buildings with 2300 of the total number of units.
- Playgrounds designed to develop children’s imagination.
- Cafes and restaurants.
- Festival Square.
- Beach pools.
- Children’s pool.
- Amusement park and theme park.
- Natural agricultural land.
- Fitness center.
- Basketball court, football field, and tennis courts.
- Beach volleyball court.
- Running tracks.
- Tree houses.
- Children’s playgrounds.
- Indian tents.
- Activity area on the lawn.
- Kids club.
- Modern elevators and backup generators.
- Sauna, Turkish bath and steam room.
- Automatic fire extinguisher.
- Fiber optic infrastructure for the Internet.
- Video intercom system.
- Security system and surveillance cameras.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee