- Updated On:
- April 6, 2022
The Basakport project is a residential investment project located in the famous Basaksehir district in the European section of Istanbul. The area is one of the most beautiful and most prestigious areas of Istanbul. It extends over a wide area and is called the New Istanbul Center. It has many vital centers such as Mall of Istanbul, the largest shopping center in Istanbul and the city. Medical Sham and Sakura is the largest medical city in Europe and the water park that has the largest artificial lake in addition to universities, public and private schools, mosques and cultural centers. Tunnels The municipality is working on the construction of a third metro line that connects the new Basaksehir center to the medical city and the metro to Bagcilar. Thus, moving from the city center to Basaksehir in all its neighborhoods will be easy by subway.
- The project area is 10077 square meters
- The number of buildings is 3 buildings, the number of floors is 6 – 9
- The number of apartments is 86 apartments and 26 shops
- Apartment styles 1 + 1 / 2 + 1 / 3 + 1 / 4 + 1
- The project’s view of the Valley of the Waters provides the owner of the property with a quiet stay and an enjoyable view, in addition to its proximity to the metro station, as the means of transportation are fully secured.
- The project is divided into two parts:
- The first section consists of two buildings, each of them consists of 9 floors, the total apartments in them are 56 apartments, and under the two buildings there are 17 shops. The first building contains 5 + 1 apartments, while the second contains 1 + 1 and 4 + 1 apartments.
- The second section is a single building consisting of 6 floors, with only 30 apartments, 1 + 1 and 2 + 1 apartments, and under construction there are 9 shops.
- indoor pool
- Sport club
- Turkish bath
- sauna room
- Parking Garage
- Tight security 24/7
The project is only 750 meters from the metro station
There are many shopping centers, shops and restaurants in the area
Close to bank branches, with a distance of not more than 1 km
The project overlooks the Water Valley, which extends over an area of 550,000 square meters and represents one of the largest green spaces in the region.
The project is far from:
- Istanbul Airport 28 km
- Istanbul Canal 7 km
- Basaksehir municipality 1 km
- City center 28 km
- metro station 750m
- Sham and Sakura Medical City 4 km
- Olympic Stadium 7 km
- Basaksehir Stadium 2 km
- Water Valley in Basaksehir
- water park
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee