- Updated On:
- April 6, 2022
The distinguished Beytown Villas project is located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in Beylikdüzü “Gurpinar Neighborhood”, which is the new urban interface of Istanbul with its charming view of the Marmara Sea.
The project is close to the E5 highway, which is the artery of Istanbul because of the metrobus, which connects the farthest of European Istanbul to the farthest of Asia, in addition to the number of vital facilities such as hospitals, universities, schools and commercial complexes.
The Beytown Villas project is:
- 2 minutes on the coast of Gorpinar
- 5 minutes away from Marina Beylikduzu.
- 5 minutes Albatros coast.
- An average of 10 minutes: 3 commercial complexes, 6 hospitals, 15 local and private schools.
- 10 minutes from the main road E5
- 15 minutes to IDO Port which arrives at Bursa Yalova Port.
- 50 minutes from the new Istanbul airport.
- 10 minutes from the famous Marmara Park Mall.
- The project is secured 24/7.
- Sports salon.
- Central heating
- Playgrounds and gardens for children.
- Turkish bath.
- Gardens and walking paths.
- Private garage for each villa.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee