- Updated On:
- April 8, 2022
dia bella mimaroba project
Located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in the Buyukcekmece area, Buyukcekmece is one of the most important areas in Istanbul, where the area enjoys beauty, sea, calm, and distance from the noise of the city.
• The Buyukcekmece area is also distinguished by its containing the longest corniche in Istanbul along the coast, which is a first-class tourist area where hotels, the finest restaurants overlooking the sea, major shopping centers and open bazaars are available.
• Project Features
• The dia bella mimaroba project is an addition to the projects in Buyukcekmece, in a vital location in the middle of shopping and entertainment centers off the coast of the Marmara Sea.
• The project is located near archaeological areas such as Buyukcekmece Bridge, the fountains of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent and Anwar Pasha Palace.
• The dia bella mimaroba project is far from
• 30 from the new Istanbul airport.
• 45 from Ataturk Airport.
• Minutes from the Marmara Sea.
• 5 off the main road
• Project Services
• The project is secured 24/7.
• Gardens and places designated for children.
• Fitness club.
• Indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
• Turkish bath.
• A car park for the project.
• Project details
• The dia bella mimaroba project consists of 3 buildings, the number of residential units is 131 housing units and 13 commercial units, with apartments varying between 2 + 1 and 3 + 1.
• The project is ready for delivery.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee