- Updated On:
- April 9, 2022
KÖY ZEKERİYAKÖY . Project
• The KÖY ZEKERİYAKÖY project is located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in Zakariakoy overlooking the Black Sea, which is administratively affiliated to Sarıyer district. Zakariakoy is the most spacious area in nature and green forests, and for this reason it has luxury villas, gardens and picnic spots.
• Sarıyer is one of the most important areas in Istanbul, and the area is the most fortunate with the presence of the most important centers and offices of international brands. It is characterized by the presence of towers and skyscrapers, as some describe it. It is also characterized by the presence of the famous Belgrade forests at its edge, which are the most important natural forests in the heart of the city.
• The title of the KÖY ZEKERİYAKÖY project “Natural life is always in the heart of the village.” This name is due to the village of Zakaria Koy in which the project is located, as this village embraces green spaces and picturesque nature, so the house and the forest at the same time.
• The project targets families who love peace and quiet by being away from the city’s noise and noise pollution. The comfort here in this project is unparalleled with all the social services that guarantee you well-being to the extreme.
• The designs that the construction companies have introduced into this project coupled with the nature at its edges, as they chose natural wood in the construction and used the colors of nature to paint the villas, and also flooded the project with water spaces with the introduction of some pets to these lakes.
• The KÖY ZEKERİYAKÖY project has won several permits, most notably the LEED certificate, which is given to projects that use the principles of modern buildings that are energy-saving and nature-friendly.
• The location of the project is very distinguished, through its proximity to the new Istanbul airport first and the proximity to the Mehmed Al-Fateh Bridge and the Sultan Yavuz Selim Bridge.
• The project was established in partnership with Amlak Konut, this joint stock company of the Turkish government, and this feature provides you with high-quality finishes with delivery at the specified times, and finally, periodic maintenance and control over the project on an annual basis.
• 2 minutes from the TEM motorway.
• 25 minutes from Istanbul’s new airport.
• 10 minutes from Belgrade Gardens.
• 10 minutes from Istinye Park Mall
• 5 minutes from Yavuz Selim Bridge.
• Only 10 minutes from the metro station.
• Project services
• The project is secured 24/7.
• Winter/summer swimming pools.
• Fitness salon.
• Meeting rooms
• Gardens and recreational places
• Restaurants and cafes belonging to the project
• Sauna and Turkish bath.
• The KÖY ZEKERİYAKÖY project includes about 971 properties ranging from standalone villas, duplex apartments, and ordinary apartments designed in different types and sizes, which are characterized by simple and elegant architecture.
• The project includes 110 buildings / 161 apartments and 87 independent villas, apartments vary between 1 + 1 2 + 1 3 + 1 duplexes.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee