The future of real estate investment in Turkey – 2022
Turkey is considered one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and it offers many investment opportunities, and it has been ranked among the best countries in terms of the real estate market, so what are the factors affecting real estate investment in Turkey, and how do you achieve success from real estate investment? This is what we will explain to you in this article.
ستتعرف في هذا المقال على :
Real estate investment indicators in Turkey – 2022
- Investors know that the future of real estate investment in Turkey is safe, profits are guaranteed, that the Turkish economy is solid and stable, and capital is protected from loss, as real estate prices change directly with the change in the Turkish lira.
- The future of real estate investment in Turkey indicates a new record in real estate sales to foreigners since the beginning of this year, and we expect to achieve revenues of more than 7 billion dollars.
- Experts reported that real estate sales to foreigners are an important component of direct investments in Turkey, and that 70% of these investments are real estate investment.
- They pointed out that real estate sales to foreigners in the first months of this year increased by 24.9% compared to the same period last year.
- The real estate sector in Turkey recorded an increase in the number of housing units sold to foreigners last November by 48.4%, compared to the same month the year before.
- And 178,814 housing units were sold last November, including 7,363 to foreigners, according to the Turkish Statistical Authority.
- The Iranians came first with 1,406 housing units, followed by the Iraqis with 1,075, and then the Russians with 836.
- While the sale of housing units to foreigners increased 39.4% between January and November, reaching 50,735 housing units.
Aramturk is a reliable real estate company that has a specialized legal and advisory team with long experience and knowledge of all the details of laws, projects and areas suitable for investment. To obtain a free real estate consultation, contact Aramturk Real Estate Investments: contact us
A vision for the future of real estate investment in Turkey 2022
- Investors are looking first for the investment return from Istanbul real estate, and the future of real estate investment in Turkey is very promising as a result of the increasing demand for homes, and it reaches 10% within 3 years of buying the property within real terms and factors. As for the properties that are still under construction, the investment return is annually Up to 20%, taking into account the area of the property and the type of property, such as if the property is under construction, close to the city center, and within a new project, and other factors.
- The Turkish real estate market enjoys the availability of residential and commercial properties, which include offices and shops, and this diversity meets the desires of all investors.
- Hotel apartments that are managed and operated by the most famous and most luxurious international hotels,
- Real estate investment in hotel apartments in Istanbul yields high and guaranteed profits compared to the returns of residential apartments.
- The apartments are built with high quality standards supported by the smart home system and are designed in an attractive way, so Turkish real estate has become superior to its counterparts in Europe at competitive prices to the rest of the world’s real estate.
- The Turkish government is working to encourage foreign investment by providing incentives and temptations that draw attention to Turkey, including exemption from real estate taxes, obtaining Turkish citizenship when buying a property or a group of real estate worth $ 250,000 within only 90 days, and imposing the real estate appraisal law to guarantee the right of investors.
What are the benefits and advantages of real estate investment in Turkey
Real estate experts consider that real estate investment in Turkey gives its owner many benefits and advantages, such as:
- Granting the real estate investment owner in Turkey several advantages and facilities to reside in the country and the freedom to travel, enter and exit it.
- It is possible for the real estate investment owner in Turkey to obtain Turkish citizenship within 90 days if the amount of the real estate investment is equal to the amount of obtaining Turkish citizenship. ($250,000)
- The owner of the real estate investment in Turkey obtains permanent real estate residence and enters and exits to and from Turkey without the trouble of an entry visa.
- Living in a property you own in Turkey reduces rent and frequent relocation problems.
- Considering real estate as a way to save financial savings so that it does not lose its value in the long run.
- A profitable investment, especially in the event of buying several apartments in Turkey, where there are projects that offer offers for more than one apartment to obtain Turkish citizenship, and thus the real estate investment owner in Turkey can reap a high financial return when renting apartments.