- Updated On:
- April 8, 2022
The CENNET KORU project is located in the middle of the European section of Istanbul, specifically in the “Kutcukcekmece” area.
• The CENNET KORU project is very unique, and it means in Arabic the gardens of paradise, and it is really closer to this expression, due to the presence of a lot of green spaces and views of the scenic and natural scenery.
• The most important feature of this project is its direct views from most of the apartments on the Kucukcekmece Lake, which makes the residents of this project enjoy this mixed landscape between the lake and the vast green spaces at the same time.
• In addition, the CENNET KORU project was designed by the largest construction companies, which used the highest specifications in cladding and construction, which made the finishes in this project one of the best finishes compared to other projects in Istanbul
• 10 km from Ataturk Airport.
• 1 minute from the metro.
• 5 km from the TEM highway.
• 2 km from the main road E5.
• 45 minutes from Istanbul’s new airport.
• The project is secured 7/24 hours.
• Sports fields
• Children’s playgrounds.
• Summer and winter swimming pools.
• Fitness center.
• Wide green spaces and special walking paths.
• Turkish bath.
• Car garage.
• The CENNET KORU project extends over an area of 30,328 m2
The project consists of 8 buildings
The number of housing units is 408 units, 26 commercial units.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee