- Updated On:
- April 5, 2022
• Focus Eyüp project is located in the city center of Istanbul, Eyüpsultan district. Public transportation surrounding the project is TEM E80 highway, 1 minute from the bus stop, and 5 minutes by foot from Çırçır metro station.
• The project was built on an area of 6000 square meters, 50% of the green areas and it consists of 168 apartments. The apartment types are 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 in 3 buildings (A, B, C) each of them has 9 floors in addition to two types of views (city view and forest view).
‘Fox Ayoub’ is located in the Eyup Sultan district, which combines the ancient Ottoman civilization, modernity and development in Istanbul.
The project is located almost in the city center, so there is no need to spend a long time in transportation, and what distinguishes it is its open view along the forests of Belgrade.
Residential project suitable for family
* 20 minutes from Taksim Square
* 20 minutes from Aksaray and Al-Fateh city center.
*25 minutes from the new airport.
*10 minutes from the Bosphorus
*10 minutes from the Maslak area.
*15 minutes from Sisli.
*The project consists of 3 buildings, 9 floors each, with a total of 168 apartments, with multiple housing styles 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1
* Two indoor swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children.
* Sport club.
* Turkish bath.
* Salt room.
* 8 hotel apartments.
* Gardens and green spaces.
* Children’s playground.
* Garage for cars.
* Security and security, surveillance cameras…
*Two bus stops, the first 100 meters away and the other 150 meters from both ends.
*Metro station 400 meters away, delivered in the month of 9th of this year.
* Tramway station is 700 meters away, to be delivered at the end of the year.
* In addition to the presence of service buses every 30 minutes that transfer from the project to the metro station + Via Land.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees