- Updated On:
- April 8, 2022
The SEMT BAHÇEKENT project is located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in the Bahçeşehir district, known as the city of gardens and administratively affiliated to the famous Esenyurt district.
Today, this area has become the cradle of high towers and large and modern projects, in which green spaces are mixed with modern technology, which has boosted the demand for housing in the city of gardens.
The site of the SEMT BAHÇEKENT project is distinguished by its great vitality and movement, how not, as it is near the largest artificial water lake in Istanbul, and adjacent to a mall that many of you know, the famous Akbati Mall.
The project is far from
- 5 minutes to a futuristic metro station.
- 10 minutes from the TEM motorway.
- 25 minutes from the E5 main road.
- 35 km from the new Istanbul airport.
- 17 minutes from the famous Mall of Istanbul
- The project is secured 24/7.
- Children’s play park.
- Fitness salon.
- Various playgrounds.
- Indoor and outdoor garage.
- Green spaces and paths for jogging and walking.
- Anti-seismic system.
- Sauna and Turkish bath.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee